Citrix’s new Australia and New Zealand channel chief Neels du Plooy has vowed to double down on partner engagement through a tighter approach to geographic boundaries.
The new distribution arrangements are part of a broader consolidation and optimisation of the company's channel go-to-market strategy.
At its Mendix World event, the low-code vendor announced ways for ISVs and partners to sell on its marketplace, as well as new AI, automation and Data Hub capabilities.
Microsoft says that M1 Macs won't be supported by its Windows on Arm efforts, putting official Windows 11 Mac support in a grey area.
The Rustacean Principles are more than feel-good ideas. They are a key part of why developers keep giving Rust the crown.
- Rhipe builds up cyber security stack with Usecure
- Russia is fully capable of shutting down cybercrime
- Zoom talks up a video-centric workplace
- Apple hits the alarm with multi-OS emergency update to patch zero-click flaw
- Examining Kyndryl: IBM’s managed infrastructure services spin-off explained
- Kiwi software vendor Seequent buys Canada’s Minalytix
- Reserve Bank hit with compliance notice after 2020 cyber attack
- ServiceNow names Vodafone’s Kate Tulp as new NZ country manager
- 8 pitfalls that undermine security program success
- macOS Big Sur: 11.6 update is now available with security patches
- As the hybrid workplace emerges, Microsoft and Google beef up video tools
- VMware CEO looks to accelerate enterprise multicloud expansion
- Forget video, Zoom wants to fuse Slack and Teams
- Apple warns: Don’t mount your iPhone on a motorcycle
The vendor's SVP for APAC discusses his leadership journey.
Rodney Clark -- recently appointed as corporate vice president of Global Channel Sales at Microsoft -- offers exclusive insights into key channel priorities ahead
Distribution giant favouring familiarity over flamboyance following landmark A$68 million acquisition of Exeed, embarking on integration plans with a strong sense of déjà vu.
During the first quarter of FY22, overall order revenue via the channel increased 15 per cent year-on-year in APJ, with distribution reporting a 19 per cent rise in deals.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.